Sovaldi cost in India is $495 for 84 tablets or 3 months of treatment, in the US its $84,000 for 3 bottles.
Sovaldi is a one a day tablet to treat hepatitis C.
It was the blockbuster hepatitis C medicine for many that have tried previous methods of treatment to clear the virus.
Sofosbuvir the major ingredient has proven to be effective to cure hepatitis C.
Sovaldi (sofosbuvir 400mg) is manufactured by Gilead Sciences commercially available since 2013.
Gilead has licensed and authorized Indian pharmaceutical companies to manufacture since 2014.
We have been shipping out generic Sovaldi to the US and other countries where the prices are too high and not affordable.
All Hepatitis C Treatments come with a 100% Money Back Guarantee
- 1 Sovaldi cost in India is $495 or less, 12 weeks, 84 tablets
- 2 Generic Sovaldi Cures Many Types Genotypes of Hepatitis C Sovaldi cost in India
- 3 How to get generic Sovaldi?
- 4 Starting treatment with generic Sovaldi
- 5 Sovaldi Cures Millions with Hepatitis C Sovaldi cost in India
- 6 Baby boomers and hepatitis C Sovaldi cost in India
- 7 After getting treated with Generic Sovaldi
- 8 Want to talk to a health advocate about Sovaldi cost in India?
Sovaldi cost in India is $495 or less, 12 weeks, 84 tablets
Gilead Sciences has granted the license and patent for 14 Indian pharmaceutical companies to manufacture Sovaldi in return for royalties.
Sovaldi’s API (active pharmaceutical ingredient) sofosbuvir is compressed in to tablet form in manufacturing facilities in India.
The US Food and Drug Administration keeps a close eye on Indian facilities to ensure product safety & quality is not compromised.
When you buy generic Sovaldi online from India (SunnyPharma) you’re buying US FDA approved medicine.
Cost of manufacturing Sovaldi in India or anywhere for that matter is approximately $0.36 for each 12 week treatment of 84 tablets.
Epclusa cost in India is $675.
Epclusa is made with velpatasvir 100mg and sofosbuvir 400mg.
Generic Sovaldi Cures Hepatitis C
- Sofosbuvir 400mg (Sovaldi) the molecular cornerstone of treating hepatitis C.
- It is often taken with ribavirin, peginterferon-alpha, simeprevir, ledipasvir or daclatasvir.
- Your physician will recommend a treatment path you should follow.
- Sovaldi like Harvoni, Epclusa and Daklinza are DAAs, direct acting antivirals. Sovaldi is usually taken once a day for 84 days for most chronic hepatitis C illness.
- DAAs (direct acting antivirals) have proven to be effective in combating the hepatitis C virus. However, there have been new research studies that question the safety of these drugs.
- Most researchers state that DAAs have helped cure millions of hepatitis C patients around the world with very few adverse effects.
- Other researchers mention that DAAs will cure hepatitis C but not cirrhosis or other liver diseases as a complication of the hepatitis C virus.
- Always consult with your doctor before starting Sovaldi or any medical treatment or procedure.
Generic Sovaldi Cures Many Types Genotypes of Hepatitis C Sovaldi cost in India
- First consult with your gastroenterologist (GI) or primary care physician, they will inform you of your hepatitis C test results. If you test positive, then you will have to find out what kind of hepatitis C you have.
- This means taking a HCV antibody test to find out your unique genotype and further deduced to subtypes. In most cases subtypes are not required to determine which treatment is necessary.
- Genotype 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 patients can use Sovaldi (sofosbuvir 400mg) with other combinations to treat chronic hepatitis C. Harvoni and Epclusa both have Sovaldi (sofosbuvir 400mg) as a main active pharmaceutical ingredient.
- Genotype 2 patients can be administered Sovaldi and weight based ribavirin.
- Genotype 3 patients can be administered Sovaldi, weight based ribavirin and weekly peginterferon-alpha injections.
According to the National Institute of Health (NIH) hepatitis C subtypes 1a, 1b, 2a, 2b, 3a and 4a are the most common in the United States and Western Europe.
How to get generic Sovaldi?
If your healthcare professional has recommended Sovaldi for treatment, fill out the form on the right or give us a call.
We will get you Sovaldi delivered to your home in about a weeks time.
You don’t know if you need Sovaldi or not, read below for more information.
Your doctor will have you do a test for the viral load of the hepatitis C virus.
This test will let the doctor know if its necessary to pursue treatment or not at that time.
If the viral load is very low then most probably your doctor will hold off on treatment, due to the $85,000 cost of Sovaldi.
This is a very common practice for most American physicians because insurance will not cover the meds until your deathly ill and months away from death.
Technically you must have a fibroscan of 3 or greater to get insurance to cover your treatment.
Starting treatment with generic Sovaldi
Once your doctor informs you of your genotype they will recommend Sovaldi combination therapy for treatment.
To order please fill out the chat bubble on the bottom right hand side or just call our San Diego, California number 1-858-952-1077. You can also email us at [email protected].
Let your physician know that you will be working with an American non profit and and Indian non governmental organization to gain access to subsidized and licensed generic Sovaldi from India.
Sovaldi Cures Millions with Hepatitis C Sovaldi cost in India
Many baby boomers, born between 1943 to 1965, have a high incidence of HCV infection.
These folks who are hepatitis C positive and have genotype 1 to 6 are the best candidates, for generic Sovaldi combination therapy.
Always consult with your doctor before beginning Direct Acting Antivirals (DAAs) treatment, medical care or medical procedure.
Baby boomers and hepatitis C Sovaldi cost in India
In early to mid 1900’s in the US, hygiene and blood borne infections were not well understood.
Doctors’ often performed surgeries with unwashed hands.
During the South Korean war many doctors would operate on multiple patients without gloves and hand washing.
Essentially moving infection from one patient to another unknowingly.
Contamination by blood was common, to add insult to injury sterilization practices of medical instruments were sub par.
Hepatitis C made leaps and bounds in America during this dark age of medical and clinical science.
We now have a fighting chance with Direct Acting Antivirals like Sovaldi, Harvoni, Epclusa and Daklinza.
Its an amazing opportunity to treat an infectious disease with one pill a day for 84 days.
After getting treated with Generic Sovaldi
Your doctor will request you to take a hepatitis C viral load test usually after 8 weeks of treatment.
The test should let the doctor know if the viral load in your blood has reduced after beginning treatment.
Usually the virus load does reduce compared to where the viral load was before you started the treatment.
This is often referred to as baseline comparison.
Again, the viral load test is repeated after you complete your 12 week or 24 weeks of treatment with generic Sovaldi.
Successful treatment means the viral load is undetectable in your blood. To ensure 100% success another viral load test is performed 3 months after the treatment.
If the test confirms the virus is undetectable, it is termed sustained viral response or SVR.
FYI: SVR12 means sustained viral response after 12 weeks after completing treatment. SVR24 means sustained viral response after 24 weeks after completing treatment.
Want to talk to a health advocate about Sovaldi cost in India?
Give us a call at 858-952-1077, fill the form or click on the bubble below and we’ll reply back right away.
Sunny Pharma is a licensed pharmacy funded by American physicians, families and non profit organizations.
We are available 24 hours a day seven days a week to answer your emails and questions by phone at our San Diego, California, USA number 858-952-1077.
Medical disclaimer: Do not rely on SunnyPharma.info as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. Please consult with your physician for any and all medical treatment and medical care.