- 1 Foods bad for Liver: Hep C Diet
- 1.1 Lets follow a healthy Hep C diet Foods bad for Liver: Hep C Diet
- 1.2 What to avoid for Hep C? Foods bad for Liver: Hep C Diet
- 1.3 What medicine to avoid for Hep C? Foods bad for Liver: Hep C Diet
- 1.4 What herbs and herbal products to avoid for Hep C?
- 1.5 What vitamins and supplements to avoid for Hep C?
- 1.6 What foods to avoid with Hep C?
Your liver is essentially a chemical processing plant, designed to eliminate toxins from your body. Its primary job is to filter the blood from your digestive system. Let’s think about Foods Bad for Liver: Hep C Diet
So, make it easy on your liver while you go through this healing process. If you have cirrhosis of the liver, it is more important than ever to avoid salty foods – this includes fast foods. Try to consume high protein and high caloric (good calories) foods. Your may feel weak and not have much of an appetite, but its important to nourish your body during this healing process. Felling tired from hepatitis C, here are some tips to deal with fatigue.
Note: One of the most important aspects of a hep C diet is staying hydrated, drink lots of water, no sugary drinks.
Lets follow a healthy Hep C diet Foods bad for Liver: Hep C Diet
Like most healthy diets, try to eat lots of green leafy vegetables (spinach), oatmeal (lots of fiber) and broccoli. Coffee and hep C is okay, 2 to 3 cups can help the recovery of your damaged liver. Green tea is also good. Stay away from sugar, try blueberries or cranberries instead. Enjoy almonds for a snack. If you like a little spice go for some curry powder, cumin and cinnamon. Sprinkle a little sage, oregano or rosemary on your meal instead of salt.
In regards to coffee and hepatitis C, its seems its okay overall. Just don’t over do it, like having 4 to 10 cups of strong coffee.
Try to eat 4 to 7 small meals a day, make sure you are getting your calories and strength to fight of the virus. You will be out of the woods soon enough, just hang in there. How to keep your liver healthy in the mean time.
In the mean time, see a list of some of the foods, medicines, herbs, vitamins and supplements you should try to avoid while going through treatment.
What to avoid for Hep C? Foods bad for Liver: Hep C Diet
1. Do not drink alcohol (it can speed up damage to your liver cells)
2. Do not use illegal drugs (your liver has to work harder to repair itself)
3. Do not smoke (again your liver has to work hard to remove toxins from smoke)
What medicine to avoid for Hep C? Foods bad for Liver: Hep C Diet
4. Tranquilizers and sleeping pills
5. Nonsteroidal anti-flammatory drugs (NSAIDs)
6. Acetaminophen (Tylenol)
What herbs and herbal products to avoid for Hep C?
8. Margosa oil
10. Pennyroayl or squaw mint oil
12. Jin Bu Huan
16. Comfrey, mate and gordolobo yerba teas
What vitamins and supplements to avoid for Hep C?
17. Weight loss products
18. Wieght loss supplements
19. Iron vitamin large doses
20. Vitamin A large doses
21. Vitamin D large doses
22. Vitamin E large doses
23. Vitamin K large doses
What foods to avoid with Hep C?
25. Raw oysters
26. Foods with high fat content
27. Foods with high sugar content
28. Foods with high salt content
Even eating a proper diet when your taking hepatitis C treatment like Harvoni, Sovaldi or Epclusa, its real important to stay positive. Mental fog and depression can creep in.
If you need any support, please don’t hesitate to give Sunny Pharma a call at 858-952-1077, 24 hours a day.